Akai Silks - Gorgeous silk veils
- Artemis Imports - Belly dance costumes, accessories, jewerly, books, henna, and patterns
The Belly Dance Shop "Your personal provider of authentic Turkish imports" - Costumes, veils, hip scarves, etc.
- Bra Makers Supply - Bra-Making Lessons, Patterns, etc.
Dahlal International - Extensive collection of videos and music, also has costuming items
L. Rose Designs - Elegant silk and velvet designs for the discerning Middle Eastern dancer
- Moondance - Great practice, student, and budget costume options and accessories.
Saroyan Mastercrafts - Zill Makers
Sugar Petals - Powernet unitards, costume making supplies, etc.
- Turkish Emporium - Reasonably priced Turkish costumes
- Turquoise International
- Check eBay and Etsy
- House of Musical Traditions Specializing in Rare and Exotic instruments
- EnSoul - Ethnic Musical Instruments from around the world
Lark in the Morning - Musical Instruments from around the world
- Constructing a "cabaret-style" costume bra
- Madame X shares Tips and Tricks for making a Circle Skirt, Pantaloons, and a Simple Belt
- Dawn Devine Brown - Author of Costuming from the Hip and other great guides to designing and making middle eastern dancewear
This designates vendors that I've ordered from and can personally recommend. It does not necessarily mean they're any better than vendors without this designation - I don't believe that I've listed anyone who isn't worthy of that designation, but my pocketbook only allows me to try out so many vendors.